Things to do While Social Distancing
We are now in week 3 of our current reality. I’ve put together a list of things to do to stay busy and avoid the monotony of staying home. Please check out this list for some ideas.
If you need anything or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!
Stay Positive – Stay Healthy – Stay Strong
9 Things to Do while Physical Distancing
1. Have a game night
Download fun game apps, such as:
2. Get ahead of spring cleaning – Take this time to declutter and reorganize you home!
- How to Store your Winter Clothes
- 10 Marie Kondo Organization Tips that will Change your Life in Minutes
3. Try out a new recipe!
- 21 Fun and Delicious Receipes you can make with your Kids
- Chicken Asparagus Roll-ups
- Zahay’s Hummus
- Edamame Dumplings
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
4. Have an “At-Home” date night
- 20 Romantic At-Home Date Night Ideas
- Tacos & Tequila Night
- Start a Puzzle – 500 piece recommended
- Start a New Show
- Wine Night Trivia with your partner
5. Read a book
6. Start spring home maintenance
7. Workout at Home
- Find the Best At-Home Workouts for You
- How to Start an At-Home Yoga Practice
- 30 At-Home Workout Moves
8. Get some fresh air!
- Set a timer to take a quick walk around the block every hour or two
9. Brainstorm ideas for home improvement projects
- New Kitchen Trends
- Houzz Patio Ideas
- Boost Curb Appeal
- Monthly Gardening Checklist for Collin County
We are living in unprecedented times and are acutely aware of the impact that Covid-19 is already having on our communities. In keeping our client’s safety and the safety of our community in mind, our team has discussed some precautionary measures for showings of our listings and showings to our buyers. Some of these measures include the video consultations, virtual showings in our listings, video showings of any homes that are occupied, and physical distancing of at lease 6 feet for in-person tours (vacant homes only).
If you have any concerns or questions about how this will impact the market, please reach out to me for a discussion.
If you are not in the market but looking for some good news – rates are at an all-time low – it is a great time to refinance. I would be happy to connect you with any of my preferred lenders for more information.